该俱乐部 would like to thank supporters for their patience when contacting the Ticket Office during this time.
Where possible, supporters are advised to consult our Ticket Office Help hub for the answers to queries regarding 2020/21 Season Ticket renewals.
You will find a whole host of resources here, including 常见问题解答, how to guides and ticketing forms.
Our Ticket Office staff are on hand to answer queries on V12 finance as well as from supporters who have been shielding and those needing assistance with their renewals online, but please note that telephone queries may take longer than usual due to lines being exceptionally busy.
Daily Update - 5 August
- The main Ticket Office located adjacent to the Club Shop/Turnstile E is now open to Personal Callers from 11am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday. We ask that anyone visiting the Stadium respects the Social Distancing practices in place throughout the Stadium, which in turn will assist in keeping everyone safe and healthy
- Our call wait times have further reduced as we continue to work through supporter enquiries and is currently at around 15分钟 wait time. Please, call us if you are in need of any assistance with the processes and our staff will be pleased to assist and support you
- Our telephone lines are currently open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- With high telephone call volumes and associated wait times, this has naturally resulted in an increase in emails coming through to the office. We are working through these emails as quickly as possible by employing a strict reply in date order received method. We ask that you bear with us, so that we can reply as appropriate to each one and where possible, do not send follow-up emails, as this only adds further delays to the replying process. Thank you.
- Existing Away Scheme supporters wishing to re-join this scheme, may do so now online by logging into their account at //www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc/ Similar to Season Ticket Renewals, a notification that an offered ‘seat’/place is available to renew, and will be displayed within their account to take action upon, if desired
- The Away Scheme Waiting List for next Season is now full and no further additions may be made at this time
Season Ticket Renewals
Supporters can now renew their Season 门票 for the 2020/21 campaign, with the new season set to get underway on 12 September.
While we understand there are still uncertainties around next season, including when supporters will return, we want to reassure Season Ticket Holders who are looking to renew that we will provide as much assistance as we possibly can.
Three options are available to all supporters, with full information available by clicking here.
Supporters are advised to renew online, wherever possible, please view our handy 'How To' guide here for help.
How to renew online
For any other queries, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions here before phoning the Ticket Office.
If you cannot find the answer to your query in our Ticket Office Help hub, you can contact us between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday by: